Monday, 1 October 2012

10 Random Things About Me

1) I'm claustrophobic
Playing hide 'n seek as kids, I climbed into a blanket box and couldn't get out as the latch had fallen into place and secured me in like a coffin!
2) I want to be cremated rather than buried. (See number 1)
3) My husband was the first man I ever fell head over heels in lust with before falling in love with him
4) When I was 21 I was an extra on the William Tell TV Series filmed in New Zealand. I was really bad at it and I got paid $180
5) I am a complete girl when it comes to shoes & handbags...obsessed with them and can never have too many. When I meet people I always look at their shoes first
6) I can't sleep unless the television is on, usually it's an episode of Friends because it calms & quietens my mind...otherwise I toss and turn all night
7) I love seafood, I'd eat most things from the sea
8) If you chew with your mouth open around me, we couldn't be friends
9) I love Modern Family, it's the best show on television right now
10) I get very uncomfortable when people talk non-stop about their children and make a conscious effort not to do the same about mine

Wow that was fun! You should try doing this too!

Till next time,

Kristina
oxKKxo

No comments:

Post a Comment