Sunday, 7 October 2012
Still here!
Well it's been a few days now since my last post. All in all, the clean eating is all go! I'd say it's only 80% clean but this is much better than before I started. And it's showing, I've lost 3.52lbs in 4 days! I don't want to jinx this but long may it continue.
Thanks to Instagram, I came across a photo that I've lived by in the last 4 days, and I think I owe the sudden weight loss to this little gem. Isn't it simple?!
I also have been going on 1hr "walk walk run's" with my 8 year old trainer, my darling daughter! She bikes and sets the pace, most of the time I'm yelling at her to slow down so I can catch up, but it only makes her go faster. Time to put a slow leak in those tyres ;)
However, once we're home from these "walk walk run's" I feel amazing and very much grateful to her.
I hope to continue at this pace a while longer and not peter off as per my usual patterns. I really would like to get to 10lbs target in the next couple of weeks at this pace. But with views like this, and a cute trainer to boot, how can I possibly give it up.
Till next time,
xoKKox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment