Tuesday, 4 December 2012

The Day Before Week 1 - My weightloss challenge

Well, I have signed up to WW Unlimited tonight. I'm beyond sick of the sight of my bulging bits and hiding during photographs of important milestones with my children. It's affecting my social life and definitely how I interact with the kids.

I know it's nearing Christmas and it seems insane to start dieting now at the start if the silly season but something has to be done!!

I hope to keep this blog up so I can look back and see how well I'm doing even if it's only 1kg at a time. So I weigh in tomorrow to get my starting weight but here are some of the mini goals that I want to achieve over the new few months. I think I'm currently 87 so we'll see if I've been lying to myself or pretty bang on with my starting weight. .....Here we go xoKKox

Goal Date
5%  
5kg  
Under 80  
10%  
10kg  
15kg  
15%  
Under 70  
20%  
20kg  
22kg  

No comments:

Post a Comment